Our current CDT industrial & commercial partners are involved in delivering student enrichment courses, helping shape the courses and modules we teach, hosting visits and internships and supervising mini-projects and research projects.
We are continually seeking new industry contacts: please contact us for more details or use the Project Proposal Form to submit your idea.
- Work with a world-leading institution
- Expose our students and faculty to your challenges
- Access and recruit the best new talent
- Gain access to business contacts that work on similar challenges to you
- Use your association with Oxford University in your promotional material
- Potential to gain access to other areas within the University
Ways to engage
Training and Events
- Overviews: Present your business and sector to our doctoral students
- Network: Atend our events and meet our other partners
- Workshops: Present your challenges to our students and researchers
- Internships: Have a student undertake your 10-12 week research project
- Research Projects: Have your challenge properly investigated as a 3-year doctoral research project
- Mini-projects: Propose mini-projects the students can work on, with joint supervision from the department