Alumni opportunities, offers and benefits
In addition to being part of the Oxford Engineering Alumni community, you are now part of the wider 250,000-strong Oxford alumni community. This means you can access a range of ongoing support and opportunities. Whether you want to stay abreast of the latest developments in your subject, master a new field, or benefit from careers advice, Oxford is here for you.
- access academic journals via JSTOR
- claim discounts at shops and restaurants in Oxford and beyond, including 15% off at Blackwell’s
- get access to lifelong careers support, including one-to-one advice sessions and professional networking events
- join one of more than 200 regional alumni groups in the UK and overseas
- keep up to date with news about Oxford and other Oxonians via weekly and monthly email newsletters and Oxford Today - the University’s print and online magazine
In an effort to support recent graduates, we have also introduced Oxford10, a special group for alumni who have graduated in the last 10 years. Run by fellow alumni, Oxford10 has a comprehensive events programme ranging from networking to cultural activities. Sign up at www.alumni.ox.ac.uk/oxford10.
In 2015, the Alumni Office has launched the Oxford Alumni Community - a professional networking platform to help alumni connect with each other all over the world. Members can post and search for jobs and mentors, view events, and search for other alumni at www.oxfordalumnicommunity.org
In order not to miss out on any of these benefits and to keep in touch with Oxford, please let us know your address and contact details. You can register for an alumni account and update your details at www.alumni.ox.ac.uk. You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0)1865 611610.
For more information visit: www.alumni.ox.ac.uk