CLAROS - The world of art on the semantic web
The launch of CLAROS will take place at Wolfson College on Tuesday, 17 May, at 5.30 p.m. The Chancellor of the University will be present. All welcome!
For further information please see www.clarosnet.org.
- Professor Hermione Lee, President of Wolfson
- Lord Patten, Chancellor
Subject: 'University perspective.'
- Professor Sally Shuttleworth, Humanities Division
- Professor Anne Trefethen, Director of OeRC
- Greg Parker, Classical Art Research Centre
Subject: 'CLAROS website, content, partners.'
- Sebastian Rahtz, OUCS
Subject: 'CLAROS technology.'
- Professor Andrew Zisserman, Engineering Science
Subject: 'CLAROS image recognition.'
- Professor Donna Kurtz, Director of CLAROS
Subject: 'CLAROS and the Digital Research Cluster.'